• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely day!

melaniejb

Mama Doe
My bunnies are having a lovely day today!

Im having a day off and my O/H has gone to work so I've stolen his coffee maker box (that he was keeping, just in case.....men!!! :? :wink: ) and I've made a little den for my buns!

I've filled it with hay and chucked in a little bit of food and Poppy is going baserk!!!!! She's digging, ripping, binkying, having a whale of a time!!!!! :D

melaniejb said:
My bunnies are having a lovely day today!

Im having a day off and my O/H has gone to work so I've stolen his coffee maker box (that he was keeping, just in case.....men!!! :? :wink: ) and I've made a little den for my buns!

I've filled it with hay and chucked in a little bit of food and Poppy is going baserk!!!!! She's digging, ripping, binkying, having a whale of a time!!!!! :D

:lol: :D Awww...it's nice for them to have a little time and space to do whatever they want!

It's lovely to have a day off with your buns. I'm having an exceptionally **** day today and I'd like to go home now please :(

i went home at lunch. atom was excited to see me but bump is in a total grump with me because i'm giving her meds this week. *sigh*

i just want to go home and give bump lots of attention to try and make up for the meds.

i've got three days off :D had no plans for a few hours this afternoon so was going to carry on bonding my six but it's raining :(

Cyberbunny said:
It's lovely to have a day off with your buns. I'm having an exceptionally **** day today and I'd like to go home now please :(

Yes tell me about it :roll: :(

Back