• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexters first outing in the garden!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
As the sun was shining for the first time this year :roll: I thought I would let Dexter have a run round outside for the very first time. I think he loved it! He wasn't nervous at all and did several laps of the garden as well as saying hello to the other bunnies and spraying wee everywhere! :roll: :lol: :lol:

"Freedom!"
dexgarden.jpg

Dexter wees under Ambers hutch and waits for her to come and get him!
dexAmber.jpg

"Come on pretty lady, come out to play!"
dexhutch.jpg

"I wonder who lives here?"
dexhobbes.jpg

"Hey pretty lady, check out my tail!"
dextail.jpg

awww great piccies :love: can I have some of Hobbes pleaseeeeeeeeeee? Is he a gurmpy boy cos my little man is sooo grumpy now :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awww great piccies :love: can I have some of Hobbes pleaseeeeeeeeeee? Is he a gurmpy boy cos my little man is sooo grumpy now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course you can! Hobbes isn't grumpy at all, he is the sweetest nicest tempered bunny you could meet (unless you try to pick him up then all h*ll breaks loose!) He loves all other rabbits and is very gentle :D

hob2.jpg

hob.jpg

hob3.jpg

awww he is a babe Estelle, little man bit my o/h's little lad at the weekend he gets grumpier by the month little s*d as he is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Dexter going to join Amber still Estelle?
And how long before you can try an introduction?

Hobbes looks like such a sweet heart too!

Yes Dexter and Amber are going to live together. We are going to get a big summerhouse and split it in two with two bunnies each side. Hopefully this will happen soon :D Have to get OH to lay some slabs first so I am being extra nice to him! :D :lol: Just gave him a foot rub and a glass of wine while he watched his fav sci fi program! :roll: :lol:
Have seen a lovely one in BnQ
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/n...}&fh_eds=ß&fh_refview=lister&ts=1139433403366
just need to start saving some pennies :D

Back