• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunsters out on the town (well hallway!)

*Red*

Mama Doe
It was the equivilent to out on the town for them, they were really happy to be out of their hutches and explore for a while! Gave them a nice half hour run around each to stretch their legs.

First on the red carpet, little Angel.. can't wait til she has some meat to fill all that access skin that's hanging off her.. :(

CIMG0723.jpg

CIMG0724.jpg

Next, the maniac...

CIMG0726.jpg

Taking a peek at the dogs in the lounge..

CIMG0727.jpg

What's up there?

CIMG0728.jpg

Hello!!

CIMG0729.jpg

Ahh.. that's nice.. a good old rub!

CIMG0730.jpg

And lastly, Sasha's turn..

CIMG0733.jpg

CIMG0735.jpg

I ain't moving you know.. I'm comfortable!!

CIMG0736.jpg

I have a passion for bunnies in need.. and all three of these were! :(

They're all breeders' rejects it seems as they've got rings on their legs (that will be cut off on Wednesday).. it's such a shame, because in their prime, they must have been amazing bunsters.

Still.. they'll be stored back to health soon enough! :D

:love: Awwww...they're precious! Glad to hear you rescued them. :) They look so happy! Yay for bunnies finding their forever homes!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: aaawwwwwwww!!!!!! look at smartie!!!!!!! I love him soooooooo much!!!! oh don't I wish he could be my bunny! ( not sure what Gypsy and Storm would say!:lol: )

I know what you mean!!! I know ou can't get too attached to foster buns.. but his cheekyness has wormed his way into a soft spot of my heart!

As has Angel, bless her. I love her with all my heart and always will do because she's a very special bunny. And I can't wait for her to go to her new home where she'll be so happy and her past will be a distant memory.

Yes the orange one is Smartie! :D

They are Bunny Land's rabbits, I'm fostering until they're well enough to be transported.

Were the BRC contacted about their rings in the end? They should have been able to trace what breeder they came from.
They are such beautiful bunnies.. gorgeous photos of them settling in nicely at your home. :D

No their rings haven't been traced yet.. but I will look into that tomorrow when they're cut off.... :evil:

Oh those photos are gorgeous! They all look so happy to be out and have a bit of freedom. Thanks for posting them Sarah so we can all share in their happiness.

I should have taken some photos of our two foster buns. They were very hesitant to come out of the hutch at first, but now they can't wait to get out and aren't afraid to come right up to us and nudge our feet for some stroking.

Sassy the chinchilla was very aggressive at the farm but last night was binkying around the patio and flopped right at my O/H's feet!! (I think she is in love as she was grunting at him too...)

Simba the lionhead is a typical cheeky lionhead and flirts with us by coming over slowly and nudging our feet then tearing off at full speed! She has a huge skirt of fur round her back end that goes up and down when she runs- it is adorable!

I must get some photos of them this evening and post them also. It is very heartwarming to see them come out of themselves and so happy for the first time!!

The male we adopted from the farm (Gizmo) to pair with our female house bun has been slower to come out of himself. I think he was very psychologically traumatised at the farm, having been there for over 6 months. He is very hesitant to come towards us and seems to need a lot more TLC than the foster girls. I am trying the strategy of sitting near him every night with a book and not making a fuss of him. It is amazing how quickly his curiosity takes over and he comes in for a closer look! I think I am winning him over slowly as each night he gets a bit bolder. Poor boy, I can only imagine what it must have been like for him to live in solitary confinement for 6 months and then suddenly be thrust into a home environment!!

Oh bless them. I'm so glad they have been rescued, poor little mites. Lets hope life is good to them from now on?

Rabswood

Back