• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Puppy pics

Beebop

Warren Veteran
This is what Hannah looked like when we first brought her home...nearly 6 years ago! She was one of 10!! :shock: A big litter, and she was the one we chose. Like most airedales, she is STILL a pup and will probably ALWAYs be a pup. :lol:

Picture001.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention, my first hamster, Muffin (RIP), chewed the corner of the last pic! :lol:

Beebop said:

Oh and I forgot to mention, my first hamster, Muffin (RIP), chewed the corner of the last pic! :lol:

Awwww what a cutie

My dog chewed a really expensive dog book I had, I was gutted at the time but 20 years later I've still got the book and love the fact I've got something to remember her by :wink:

My sprocker was sick over a spaniel training book when she was young - we had borrowed it so had to buy a replacement - still have the sicky one!

Lind80 - love the website - good luck with Harry - I have it in my diary but dont think I can make it :( Still working on hubby though :)

I know, they look like little rotties when newborn with smooth skin, then gradually they turn into a fluff monster with a head as hard as a concrete block and teeth able to turn bricks to dust. :shock: Infact, even as a pup her jaws were strong enough to crunch through part of a brick....she lost 2 puppy teeth that day! :lol: Never under-estimate an airedale! :lol:

Back