• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

\^^/ Travs lurves Treacle!!!!!!!

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:love: :love: :love: :D :D :D After 4 months (yes 4!!) Travis finally loves Treacle!!! He has spent the past 4 months poking his head in the way of her mouth whenever she's washing to get her to groom him as he figured he was on to a good thing!! :roll: :roll: BUT....... on Saturday, I watched him volunteraly (sp) groom Treacle!!!! awwwww, I'm so happy!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm bored.....

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Right now to act casual......

IMG_0381.jpg

Awww thank you....
IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

The end result..... a triumphant bunny!!!!

IMG_0368.jpg

And a secretly happy one too!!!

IMG_0389.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buns.jpg

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww what adorable photos! How did you manage to get so close without them moving?? They certainly look very much in love with each other. :D :D :D

Aaw I love your two - they are such a handsome pair :D Great pics too - and lovely to see them so in love. Typical bloke, not wanting to be seen to do anything 'soppy' :lol:

WOW! :love: Those are 2 very gorgeous bunnies!!!! They look really happy and so sweet!

I love the pic of Travis with his wonky ears! :lol: Awwww, great pics! :D

aawwwwww!!!! :love: don't you just love to see bunnies in love? :D makes all the trouble of bonding worth while!. they are beautiful bunnies and the pics are great! :)

Back