• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly's trick

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
:-D Not really a trick, but after reading about it on here I've been getting him to sit up and he does it on command now most of the time unless he's very distracted. So I put together a little collage of him doing 'sit-up' cos I haven't shown him off yet. :)

mollycollage.gif

lol, sorry about the bad quality of pics, photobucket and all. And my hair got in the way of the third one.

Hee, hee. I think he's greedy more than patient and liked the idea of getting a bit of food, when I first started doing it. Now he settles for a nose rub. It makes people like him more though, because he'll do it when he's in his crate if someone else tells him to sit up, then they feel all special. :lol:

He's doing it in my sig too. :)

That's adorable!
Don't worry about the hair in picture three though, just tell people it's a deliberate artistic effect.
It's a much more believable excuse with hair than it is with fingers over the lens.

Back