• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Much loved bunnies needing new homes

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Due to personal cicumstances out of my control i`m having to part with some of my beloved bunsters, i don`t really want to go into the personal details in public but cutting a long story short we`ve had to move to a much smaller property and the garden just isn`t big enough for all my buns to have all the space they`re used to or more importantly need. At present they`re staying at my mum`s but this can`t be a permanent arrangement. I`ve worked out that i can only practically keep 4, so this means i have 4 looking for new homes. They are as follows:

Brutus; he`s a black frenchlop, nearly 6 mths old and unneutured. Due to our move he is now living outside but for a short period he was living with us as a house bunny and i would prefer him to go to a home where he can once again become a house rabbit as i found him much more relaxed living in an indoor enviroment. He can be a little shy at first but i`ve spent much time with him and he`s come on a great deal.
Brutus1.jpg

brutus.jpg

Samson; he`s a black continental giantxfrenchlop, 7 mths old and unneutured. He`s a very friendly chap who loves having a fuss made of him and also loves to bomb around the garden at 100 miles an hour! As with many giants he isn`t overly keen on being picked up but loves strokes and will happily lay on your lap for aslong as you`ve got the energy to keep making a fuss of him!
samson.jpg

Stumpy; he`s a blue minilop, about a year old and also unneutured. He`s an absolute darling and expects everyone to give him a cuddle! When he was a kit his mummy was a little over zealous in the cleaning process hence his name as he now only has stumps as ears but i think this gives him the extra cute factor! Fortunately the lack of ears has caused no problems for him healthwise.
stumpy.jpg

Lily Savage; Lilly is a lilac otter minilop, about 2 1/2 yrs old and also unneutured. In her hutch she is a typical hormonal doe and likes to protect her territory but once out loves cuddles and will happily lay for hours in your arms. I`m sure that having her neutured will calm her down alot but as with all my bunsters i love her for who she is and like humans their personalities make them unique.
lily.jpg

At the mo these bunnies are not myxi covered but i`m quite happy to get this done before they go to their new homes, it`s important that they go to the right homes and i`m more than willing to help with transporting them if this is an issue for anyone.
The giants come with good quality hutches but i feel that once they grow abit more they will need larger ones.
Both the minis are in good quality hutches but unfortunately they in a block of 2 which i can`t seperate so these 2 hutches if anyone wants them will have to go as a pair.

This is a very heartbreaking decision i`ve had to make to part with these 4 and all i`m looking for is loving homes for them. If anybody is interested in any of these lovelies please feel free to contact me for anymore details but please bear in mind i don`t have broadband at the mo so may take a little longer than usual to get back to you.

Su

O.k, so now my phoneline has a fault so i have no internet access atall! :roll:
I`ve had to bring the laptop round to my mum`s to quickly post this! If anyone is interested or wants anymore information on any of these bunsters then could you please ring me on my mobile and i`ll phone you straight back as i get loads of free calls with my mobile package, no. is 07886712334. As soon as i get back online i`ll let you all know.

Su

They are all adorable, esp Brutus and Lily. I would love to take them but already chocca with 4. I hope you find good homes for them soon. b-m

Bump! :wave: Just to let you all know i now have internet access again, yippee! No luck in rehoming any of the bunsters yet so if anyone`s trying to resist, the answer is "go on, you know you want to"!

Su

OMG I love Brutus! He is adorable!!!!! But i have no room left Oh I feel for you with having to part with them but im sure good homes will come along XXXXX

Phill said:
OMG I love Brutus! He is adorable!!!!! But i have no room left Oh I feel for you with having to part with them but im sure good homes will come along XXXXX

i love them all and are havin to stay away from this thread if poss because i want them and if they were all girls i would but dont have much room left at mo anyway!

i do hope they find hopes they are goregous especially stumpy! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks guys for your lovely comments, it really has been a heart breaking decision to have to part with them and if there was any way of keeping them i would but my new home/garden just wouldn`t give them the space they need. My remaining 4 that i`m keeping are all booked in for neutering in the next couple of weeks as i`m hoping to bond them into atleast pairs if not a group so they wouldn`t have to go out or live seperately, thus meaning they`d have alot more space.
Fingers crossed.
Su

Phill,
I`m planning to get them all myxi vaccinated so this will be done before they go to new homes, no none of them are neutered at present but i would quite happily get Brutus done for you if it`ll secure a good home.

Su

cannonwoman said:
Phill,
I`m planning to get them all myxi vaccinated so this will be done before they go to new homes, no none of them are neutered at present but i would quite happily get Brutus done for you if it`ll secure a good home.

Su

OMG Su don't tempt me!!!!!

Back