• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeaky and Snowie needing a home together

Squeak (netherland dwarf) and Snowie (albino) are both fully vaccinated and neutered.
They are a bonded pair who love being together
They have been with us for over a year and really need a home of their own.
They would suit a home without kids and people who have had experience with rabbits

00000000010000000164.jpg

00000000010000000163.jpg

If you think you can offer these 2 a home please contact

Animals in Need
Fir Tree Animal Sanctuary
Spurriers Lane
Melling
Liverpool
Merseyside
L31 1BA

Telephone 0151 549 0959

They are gorgeous. Do you do home checks? Am I too far away? I'm in the middle of moving to Barnsley, S Yorks.

yes you would need a homecheck
im not to sure about the distance (im not very good with geography)
so best to give the center a ring if your interested in them

It's a shame when two gorgeous rabbits haven't found a home, but with all the rabbits out there it's hard to take them all in. Although it is tempting!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very tempting.
They are gorgeous.
But I have never had a Bun before.
And have a cat who is the Boss and I am not sure how she would react to other fluffies in our home--taking up my time!

They are lovely :D Why do they have to go to a home without kids? Is it just because you don't want them to be childrens pets or are there behavioural problems? :? I'm just asking because I know of lots of people with children on this site who also have well loved, well cared for rabbits! I myself have 6 rabbits that are my pets and not my sons! :D

They are quite nervous, so do need people who are experienced with rabbits
they have been at the center for over a year now and really need a home of their own :(

Back