• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bonded Females Treacle & Toffee They have come back

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I took in 2 bonded female lops in last night one is all black and the other is like a sooty fawn colur, they are really loving and need a new home due to no fault of their own, their owner has died (she was only 35). They are use to living in a outhouse, and being able to go into the house. I will add pics later.

How sad to hear. I was only saying yesterday about putting the rabbits into my will in case anything bad happens :(

Oh dear only 35 how sad. Well i know if my neighbours passes away ... my daughter and I will inherit 10 buns .... she says she only trusts us to look after them ... doesnt even trust her hubby :shock:

David and I was talking about it last night and he was saying omg if anything happened to you, I would have to give up work, He's right as I would haunt him for the rest of his days :lol: :lol: He said he would become a recluse with 2 dogs and god knows how many rabbits :lol: :lol:
awww Bless him.

kayj said:
David and I was talking about it last night and he was saying omg if anything happened to you, I would have to give up work, He's right as I would haunt him for the rest of his days :lol: :lol: He said he would become a recluse with 2 dogs and god knows how many rabbits :lol: :lol:
awww Bless him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwww but you know those bunnies would come first ... you could see the love he has for them ... bless him you two are like two peas in a pod :D

Me too, as they are really friendly and love the attention, Her aunty didn't know their names so I have called them Treacle and Toffe will post pics tomoz promise,

We'll pop in to see you tomorrow Kay .... and have a look at them.

NO!!!!! (slaps own wrist) no you won't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jane xxx

Meet Treacle & Toffee
HPIM0247treacle.jpg

[/img]
HPIM0246toffee.jpg
[/img]

We met Treacle and Toffee today!!! They are absolutely beautiful! But I have 5 buns, including 'Victor Meldrew' Simba, and can't really have any more for now.

Treacle & Toffee want me to tell you that they are very good are will love you forever if you give them a home.

What beautiful bunnies they are... do hope they find a home soon!
Soooo sad to hear about their previous mom.... how sad!
Really do need to make provisions for the bunnies too in case of emergencies.....

Leepodlet, x

These two ladies are still looking for their forever home. They would definately make your home a happy home as they are both real characters.

If only I had a bigger garden, they're lovely and would fit in nicely with my Treacle, Fudge, Toffee and Caramel! :shock: :lol:

I have decided that Toffee thinks she is a dog, she begs for attention and also for her veggies at night she is so funny, she runs along with me as I am feeding everyone on her hind legs and jumping at me, will try and take a pic, she is so funny. :lol: :lol:

I have decided that Toffee thinks she is a dog, she begs for attention and also for her veggies at night she is so funny, she runs along with me as I am feeding everyone on her hind legs and jumping at me, will try and take a pic, she is so funny. :lol: :lol:

Back