• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more of my babies....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Fred (Black Rex) and his Mum Freya were 'unwanted breeders stock'. Not 'good enough' to show apparently....... JCO xx
rabbits723.jpg

..More a 'Refuge' than a 'Rescue' as once they come here they stay. I am a poor judge of HUMAN character so 'vetting' new homes for them would be tricky. I'd just not trust that the prospective new carers would be 'ok'. Most Rexes come from breeders stock who use 'unpleasant methods' to dispose of their ...to use THEIR WORDS.... 'RUBBISH RABBITS'. They call it 'sifting out the rubbish' which often takes place when the kits are still in the nest...... :cry: :cry: :cry: Then I help a couple of local Rescues by taking in 'tricky little bunsters' who the rescue cannot re-home. These buns are either old, the eldest was 13!!, have chronic ailments or are 'Psycho-buns'!! :lol: Gawd I do ramble on........SORRY :eek: JCO xx

32?!!! :shock: I struggle with four!! I can't believe such beautiful bunnies could go unwanted.

I'd love to do what you do and start a refuge. I wouldn't be able to give up the bunnies once I'd got them!!

AMETHYST

Back