• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble and Benji...will soon need homes!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just posting some piccies of the 2 buns I've had from Elaine. Firstly a BIG thank you to Kath,Kay and Sally for helping to get them to me.
They will both be neutered then will be after their forever homes. They are both boys and both quite easy to handle.
Bramble has a lovely colouring but it doesn't show up too well in the pics. He's quite a small bunny. He is currently being well cared for by his Auntie Kirsty!
Just lifted out of carrier and meeting Kirsty for the first time!
Bramble1.jpg

"Ooo She's nice I think I'll snuggle in!"

Bramble.jpg

And Benji exploring my kitchen

Benji1.jpg

benji.jpg

And one ear up and one down..now who does that remind me of? (Dorothy'sJasper?! :lol: )

Benji2.jpg

benji3.jpg

BUNS

Well neither of them have been neutered yet but were kept in the same carrier to be transported to Sally and she had them in a run together when I arrived to pick them up and there was a couple of small scuffles but nothing like you would expect from 2 un neutered males who had never met before...so looks good for introducing them to a female when neutered!
so think about which one you might like...as Millie is a big girlie Benji might be better as he's a bit bigger but then again I dont think it makes a lot of difference....my Fern is much bigger than Crosby and they love each other to bits! :D
just adding Benji does have a bit of pale grey on his back..he's not completely white.
and I'm coming down to Reading Oct 15th for a few days so just right for delivering after op!

either one i dont mind lol- just wondering how much money would you want for them because i would have to find the money- oh and is it still ok for you to come to reading?

Ohh Jill, they are lovely bunnies, my Benji is so sad we couldnt keep them, he asked me tonight whether the nice lady (thats you!!) would give them kisses goodnight.......I promised you would :D

Apart from a little bonk, when they first went into the carrier they were as good as gold on the first leg of the trip down. Although they did have to puut up with my singing.

Benji is the spitting image of my Rupert.

bun

whiterabbit...yes I have to come to Reading for an inquest..well actually it's in Windsor but will be visiting friends in Reading..and looking for a decent bed and breakfast in or very near Windsor...anyone know one?? :lol:
Tupperware..yes they both are getting lots of fuss!

Re: bun

honeybunny said:
whiterabbit...yes I have to come to Reading for an inquest..well actually it's in Windsor but will be visiting friends in Reading..and looking for a decent bed and breakfast in or very near Windsor...anyone know one?? :lol:
Tupperware..yes they both are getting lots of fuss!

There is a holiday inn or a travel inn in High Wycombe, which is sort of close to Windsor and Reading... if thats any good for ya...

PS, the buns are gorgeous by the way!!

BirdieBun said:
bunnylove said:
arh how gorgeous are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

now now Eve behave! :lol: :lol: :lol:

definately no more for me yet carys maybe next year, i am havin a break from anthing anything rabbity! plus i have too many boys here already!

eve

So glad they got to you in one piece and you better check that they aren't deaf after listening to mad cat rabbits singing :lol: :lol: :lol: They were so well behaved they make mine look like delinquents (mind you thats not hard).

hi jill i decided which bun i want :D

drum rolls.........bramble!! its just benji looks too much like millie and im afraid of getting them mixed up lol.
how much do you want as a donation for bramble? its just i need to get the money together!
amyx

bun

If all goes well Whiterabbit will be having Bramble :D He's off to be neutered on Weds. and will need a homecheck..but looking good for him...and Millie who will be getting a good looking boyfriend!

oohhh Jill, did'nt see these :oops: :oops: is'nt Bramble a cuddly bun :love: and Benji looks a right character :love: :lol: :lol:

bun

Bramble is approximately 9 months old. And someone has offered to homecheck and dont worry whiterabbit they are very nice!! :D

Back