• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot and Mr Ben piccies

Jaypot

Mama Doe
They seem to be getting there - says she hopefully :roll: If Mr Ben would stop eating and come up for air it would be better :lol: :lol: He's doing well with Elliot - just needs to stop the humping bit :shock: :oops: :oops:
ElliotandMrBen239059.jpg

MrBenandElliot.jpg

At least on one of the pictures Elliot is also eating :roll: :? :lol: :lol: [/img]

Awwww! Hehee, Elliot looks a little podgy and very cute! (Didn't want to say Elliot "plump" or something like that!) :lol: :lol: Although, I don't know if podgy is anymore polite :oops: :oops:

Anyway, what I meant to say was lovely pics :thumb: :lol: :lol:

Lovely piccies. They're both adorable! Elliot is so fluffy and cuddly looking. Tell Mr Benn that Squidgy never stops eating either - it must be something to do with being black!

is mr benn the one with no ears. was he born like that poor thing.
if id seen him in a rescue id have felt so sorry for him that id have taken him home.

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
is mr benn the one with no ears. was he born like that poor thing.
if id seen him in a rescue id have felt so sorry for him that id have taken him home.

Angie
Are you sure? Have you heard how much he eats? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwww there is elliot the pet shop bun
i remember seeing him in the pet show when i used to go in
he is look g8 now
becky

Elliot needs another haircut :shock: When we did him last time he looked so sweet - he was half the size he had been before his haircut.
Elliot is only light really - the fur is soooooo fluffy and so long :? He's gorgeous though :D

Gooooood God in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of Mr. Benn actually NOT eating, I cannot believe it!!!!! That boy just makes me laugh so much and it is wonderful to see him with little Elliott!!! He is just soooooo sociable, I appreciate a bit too sociable when he wants to hump Elliott all the time but I'm sure he'll get out of that one won't he???!!!!! Aaaaaaaw, ma boy, ma wee boy.....Mr. Bee Beeez!!!!! I love you little sausage!!!! :wave:

Do you know, it's a funny thing, but I just cannot imagine him with ears, he just looks so right to me and sooooooo handsome!!!! :love:

Back