• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here!

Broken

Young Bun
Hello, my name is Broken and I just found this forum by searching on Google for how to sex a rabbit. I wasn't sure if my brown rabbit was a boy or not after having her for over three months ^_^.

Anyway, I live in BC, Canada with my boyfriend in a small apartment. Along with us we house a hedgehog, a cat, and my three rabbits who live on the porch in a massive cage. They practically own our porch....

They are featured in my banner below! My digital camera has been broken though so I can get any more pictures for the moment :(...hopefully I can get it fixed or figure out the problem.

Anyway, nice to be here ^_^.

Welcome.

i am sure there will be plenty of good expert advice ano whether you ahve a little boy or a little girl bunny there.

As a Bunny lover but not owner-yet! I am afraid I cannot offer any help in that department!!

Hi and welcome to Rabbits United :D Your buns are so cute and I love how you call them your 'Fluffeh Bunnehs' :lol:

Welcome,

I love BC well Vancouver to be precise, its such a beautiful place!!

Hi there! :wave:

Beware though... this forum is very addictive!!!! :shock:

Nice to see another Canadian though! I was born and lived in Ontario until I was 12, I live here in the UK now!! :D

welcomefish.gif
to you from a very far away Aberdeen

Back