• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i wentto the sprit church

kim 106

Mama Doe
tonight and there was a mesage from a contnetal giant bun with exra long ears he was gray and like to trip over his ears well he made me laugth bless him was he one of yours see even buns can talk to us from spirit

Is that the first time you've been? I have wanted to go for a long time but have never yet plucked up the courage as I don't have anyone to go with! Were the people friendly?

no i have been going for a few weeks now the pepole re lovley .The church is so peacful we go on a saterday as threr is no service as such just mesages it cost£2 pounds each but is wroth evrey penny . isent there a friend who might go with you i would say you could come with us but we are in portsmouth falling that pepole do go on there own to these things and youll be made welcome hope this helps

:lol: I'm lucky, I have a choice of two churches/centres to choose from in our town! You should really try and go to one, I find them very interesting although sometimes the mediums can be way off track with their messages. It really helps if you know a lot about your family background ie. names etc. Oh but take a tissue with you, as well as laughter, there's also tears.

And yes, why shouldn't a bunny appear? It has a spirit too.

sure is we have a chice of 3 churches but this onw is closets i fined going very relaxing we have had some good readings the last 3 weeks

hmmm

Hmmm messages from the spirit world..If spirits are trying to contact loved ones why do they only do it through strange people in church halls? Why dont they just appear in your living room and say "Hi how you doing?"..enough said!! :shock:

bunnyhuggger said:
although sometimes the mediums can be way off track with their messages.
Never! :eek:

bunnyhugger said:
Oh but take a tissue with you, as well as laughter, there's also tears.
Tears of laughter? ;)

Sorry. Don't mean to sound flippant, but couldn't resist :oops:
I especially like the "continental giant" with lop ears :roll:

Why, anyone would think he was just making it up.......

im in portsmouth well never say never this manwas very good he even told some one what cardigon she was going to where then change her mined now how would he know that?

kim 106 said:
im in portsmouth well never say never this manwas very good he even told some one what cardigon she was going to where then change her mined now how would he know that?

Well, you've convinced me. :roll:

I always think that the astral plane sounds terribly boring if you've got nothing better to do than hang around watching people chose cardigans. Just what DO they do all day? Maybe you could ask next time?

See, if I was "on the other side" then I'm sure I'd be doing my utmost to get across the universal truths that philosophers and intellectuals have been striving to uncover for centuries. We're talking about LIFE AFTER DEATH here! That's the biggest mystery in the history of mankind! And now we can talk to these people! WOW! :eek: What's it like? Do you float around or have bodies? How many people are there? Are you omniscient? How do they percieve things? Can they see us anytime? Can they travel by thought alone!? Is there a heaven?

But no.

Cardigans it is.

hmm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like when there's a room of about 400 people and they say "is there a Joan in here?...no well perhaps it's Jean?.......or John.....?..YES! welll there's someone here looking for you!" And people are astounded!!!
("John where did you leave your cardigan?" :lol: :lol: )

ha ha ha not like that at this church the go to each person who they have a mesage for and yes goasts do have bodys my friend has a little girl who walks up and down there hall way .Also they do give some good advice like you have a friend whos fighting with another friend just give them enougth rope and they will hang there selfs never a truer word with the 2 im thinking of always having goes at each other behined there backs im now enjoying watching and wateing for them to drop- there selfs in it

Re: hmm

honeybunny said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like when there's a room of about 400 people and they say "is there a Joan in here?...no well perhaps it's Jean?.......or John.....?..YES! welll there's someone here looking for you!" And people are astounded!!!
("John where did you leave your cardigan?" :lol: :lol: )

Just some light relief..... ;)

Skull1.jpeg

kim 106 said:
my friend has a little girl who walks up and down there hall way

Seriously! That's astounding. Can you post a photo of this little girl?(Methinks not).

See that's another thing (sorry, you've got me started again :lol: ). Ghosts. Hundreds and hundreds of anecdotal reports. If we believed everyone then there are literally thousands of ghosts hanging around graveyards and suchlike just waiting to posses Derek Acorah. Not to mention all the poltergeists lobbing cups and stuff at people. Scary!

And yet we have "Most Haunted", where they go to the alleged most haunted places in Britain. These places are so stuffed full of ghosts that they have to have a haunting rota. Now just think about this. After however many episodes of Most Haunted (forgive me if I don't keep track :roll: ) visiting these spiritual "Wembleys" how many of these hundreds of ghosts have ever been caught on film? How many?

None.

kim 106 said:
you have a friend whos fighting with another friend just give them enougth rope and they will hang there selfs
You don't need to be dead to give good advice.

bunnyhuggger said:
Actually I do have a photo of a spirit, and funnily enough, it's a little girl! I'll try and get it scanned and posted.
Thanks Lynda, I'd be genuinely interested to see that, and hear the story behind it.

Back