• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Mia

Honeybun

Warren Scout
Hello!

I've been lurking for a few weeks, so I thought I'd intrduce myself properly!

I'm Rachel, and my 11wk old baby dwarf lop doe who I've had for 3 weeks is called Mia. She's called of that because she does a great impression of a Meer cat!

P8210193.jpg

Here she is exploring my laundry basket..

100_0243.jpg

Wondering what the camera is doing..

P8210190.jpg

Peekaboo..

100_0258.jpg

Can anyone tell me what her colour is called?

:wave: Hello and welcome. I also 'lurked' for several weeks but it is a bit compulsive - I even looked on the forum before breakfast this morning!
Jane

Hiya and welcome Lurka :lol: :lol: AKA - Rachael :lol:

Mia looks a real poppit - look foward to hearing all about her exploits - she looks like she may have quite a few to confess to :lol: :lol: :wink:

I did a very naughty thing and bought her from a petshop! I went to buy hamster food (for Basil the hamster who looks like a rat).. and came home with her... :lol:

She's never still *ever* apart from when she's asleep in her indoor cage.. she has learnt to scale the sofa, and I caught her attempting the stairs the other day! I got lots of pics of her tail or a blank floor when she's scarpered after I pressed the button on the camera....!

She enjoys doing a warp speed circuit of the lounge which includes a dash behind the convenient tunnel that is the back of the sofa.

Total nutter, but fun to watch... :lol:

aaawww she's adorable!
I think her colour is siamese sable.. think thats right but i expect a colour expert will come along soon.

Back