• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney & Sandy

Barney

Young Bun
Hi :wave: ,

Finally the day came last night that we can now start the bonding process! :bunny:

We let the bunnies out for the first time together last night and gave them the run of the back garden. They where both fine with each other and Barney is now so much more calmer around her after his op its great!

They where both enjoying them selves playing a game of chase and munching on the grass. We are really happy that they get along just fine with no fighting. We are planning on letting them out in the garden for a couple of days to get used to each other before putting them in together over night for the first time.

Can anyone give me any help on uploading some pictures please.

Thanks

Nicci

aaawww what cute bunnies.. glad the bonding has gone well.. they look like they are good friends! :D

Thanks they are eally cute together I am so happy :love: its gone well. They where together in the hutch for the first time last night and they seem to have got along greatly but I will be keeping an eye on them.

Back