• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We finally finished the runs!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Aspen'n'company and I finally finished our rabbit runs after two days of work! They look really great and I'm very pleased! The grass hasn't grown back all the way in one of them, so excuse the uglyness :D

And here is the space with the runs:

yard2.jpg

yard3.jpg

yard4.jpg

There are two runs, one is 5 x7 and one is 6x8! I cant wait until the grass finishes growing so we can finally use them!!

p.s- here is my hutch daisy and blaise will be in this month. Please excuse the total mess, we were still working on cleaning it when I took this picture. It is 8 ft long, 2 ft wide:

Picture001.jpg

They look great, loads of room to run around? Do the runs have a door though? How are you going to get in them? :wink:

Tam

We had to make them so tall because two of our buns can easily jump over 3 feet, so we had to make them 4 :? ...so for now we are using a step ladder to get in and out, its not too hard :D

Hehe, bunnies are little monsters. Just watch they don't get hold of the step ladder ;) :lol:

I'm laughing at you waiting to let the grass grow as i bet they eat it all in 2 mins :lol: :lol: :lol:

We planted the grass about a month ago and it got so hot here it died! We are just waiting so they have some soft grass to hop on and much up! We know its all going to be gone in about two days though :D :lol: :lol:

Back