• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My French lops

Lind80

Mama Doe
Martha

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0914.jpg

Mabel

DSCN0918.jpg

Mabels babies

DSCN0917.jpg

Ellie

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

Ellie and Ebony (mother and daughter)

DSCN0931.jpg

Ebony

DSCN0924.jpg

DSCN0928.jpg

Humphrey

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0939.jpg

OMG! I love your bunnies! (BIG bunnies!!! LOL) I love Mabel and her babies are gorgeous! :love: Oh and Ellie.... and... Ebony... and .... humphrey .... Humm, just should have said I love :love: ALL of your buns, :lol:

steals mabel and ellie and ALL the babies!!

I with you bunnylove! I've always wanted a frenchie, but worried they will be too big for my house!! Im hoping Harvey grows up to be a BIG boy!!!

They're all gorgeous. I do of course like Humphrey the best as I have a soft spot for his colouring but I could quite easily bunny nap all of them! :D

sarattie said:
steals mabel and ellie and ALL the babies!!

I with you bunnylove! I've always wanted a frenchie, but worried they will be too big for my house!! Im hoping Harvey grows up to be a BIG boy!!!

I WOULD HAVE one tommorrow but because of the giants and the NX think i have enough big buns at the moment!!!!

Wow - arn't they just booooootiful - such a lot of bunny to go round but awwww just for a day with em all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww thanks guys! They are lovely, they are all really soppy and laid back buns, have to say they are completely different to my small buns. I will always have at least 1 french lop. I think once you have had one you will always have one :D

wow they are gorgeous, I very nearly had one of those at the end of june, my son was going to get me one, but it would have meant a new shed too. maybe one day ......... soon (dream)

AWWW what adorable bunnies!! Love the little babies, their little ears look like little rose petals!! Bless them!! :D

Back