• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisy & Spot need loving Home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Maisy and Spot bonded pair of crossbreed buns are seeking their forever home. Both are black bunnies and Spot has a little white spot under his chin.

This is Spot and Maisy

MasiyandSpot.jpg

Maisy & Spot are still looking for their forever home, they are inseperable and follow each other everywhere. They are really loving and no trouble at all.

I can't see the photo :( and i love black rabbits.... :D

Can you also tell me if they are spayed? have they had their jabs?

And can they travel?

Sorry if them questions have been asked already..

Julie

Sorry dumb me, i guess they have been spayed/neutered if they are living together :oops:

I haven't heard anything yet, but they really do deserve a good forever home as they are so loving and loving to each other.

Phill, I still haven't heard anything so I don't think it is a YaY for poor Maisy & Spot. So if you are interested (oops fingers just typed that bit on their own) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love
Kayxx

Well what could I do after all Phill is getting another 2 (Ron & Tilly) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back