• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi went to the vets today.

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Hello all,

Bindi went to the vets today. We nearly didn't make it though. I left a little late, and every traffic light i hit was red. Then a fire service cer wanted to get past so i had to pull over!!!

The receptionist was daft too. She couldn't work out how many months 12 weeks was. Oh, my!! But they did go all silly over her.

Then my surname was called, and there was two "kings", and of course we got mixed up. As it was i got to see Jo the vet i usually have for my guinea pigs.

Jo was really helpful. She done a little check over of Bindi, and she had a look at her botty. She said it was probably 'cos the veg was too much for her little body. So shes got to have mix and plenty of hay and some grass. :D

Well, Bindi had her Myxi vaccine, and in two weeks her VHD. Because Bindi is my first bunny, Jo wrote everything down i needed to know, about teeth, abcesses, vaccines, mites, etc.

And to make everything perfect. Bindi was an excellent patient. Jo said some rabbits scream when they have their vaccines.

One last thing. This is Bindi just last night, before she went to bed. (Note that she now has sticky-down ears like her daddy!!)

P6220030.jpg

ENJOY!!

Gracie and animals x

awww what a cute bunster!!! :D I was just checking out the ears with the earlier pic! My baby buns half lop and used to have uppie ears, but now has one up and one down!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone. I am really quite proud of that pic of Bindi. She is looking beautiful.

Her bottom is all better. And its clean. I just got a welcome letter from the vets. I am guessing Jo must have thought the information would be handy, for me and Bindi.

It said a lot about Fly Strike. I remember the sheep getting it on the farm i used to work at. We had just come back from the county show, at Detling, and spotted a few poorly sheep. The next thing we knew it was 12pm, and we had shawn and treated 20 plus sheep. YUCK!!

Keep those bottoms clean!! :lol:

Gracie and animals x

Back