• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not sure what i am doing with pictures!

sorry should be under the how to add pictures heading!

Tamsin can you make instructions any simpler? Not sure what to paste where! lol

Okay...

Loggin to your photobucket account

You should automatically get taken to the page where you upload the photos. If you scroll down underneath the upload option are all the pictures you have already uploaded.

Under each picture are three boxes labelled URL, Tag & Img. If you copy the text from the box labelled Img and paste it here that should work.

Tam

This photo lark is driving me daft, why do I get red crosses and then you can't access the pics all I can say is thank god for Phill.
Tam pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me what I am doing wrong as you have now probably guessed I'm no good at this computer mullarky.

Can you try posting a picture so I can see which bit you're getting wrong? :D

Instructions with diagrams is on my to do list.

Tam

Hope you can help me
Thanks
Kay

Thanks Tam,
I have printed it off hope you don't mind and hopefully I will be able to put some pics on the forum.
Many thanks
kay

Tam that makes perfect sense with the diagrams to follow BUT when i put my pics on photobucket I dont get the data under each one to click on! Oh got so excited then as well!! Any ideas ?

Are you definately logged in?

You see on this one just above the green circle there are three blue buttons?

Image2.png

Click on the one that says account options.

On the page that comes up find the option labelled: 'Display IMG' its about the last option on the page. Check that is set to yes then click the 'update ' button just below it. Then see if the links appear.

Tam

THANKS TAMSIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

First time i have been able to share my buns with you - this is lucky. I know what I'm going to spend all day at work doing tomorrow! hehe

Yep you did it and what a lovely photo too!

I don't think they need to be any smaller, thats about right :D

I'll put together some resizing instructions next though incase you've got any bigger ones :D

Tam

Resizing

Hi there,

On a related theme, I finally went through the steps to put a photo on (thanks for the step by step instructions) but the photo seems to have come up very big, can I make it smaller?

Thank you!

Aha! I think I've sorted it now, but apologies for the ones that did appear very large!
I had to change the image size on my computer and then reload the picture up to photo bucket (just in case this helps anyone).
Lindsay

Back