• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Patch Bunny!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guy's this is Patch the bun who came to live with us yesterday!

PhillsPicture105.jpg

PhillsPicture115.jpg

PhillsPicture116.jpg

PhillsPicture119.jpg

aaaaawww he loves like a teddbear :D what a poser! No wonder you dont want to put him outside.. think id want to keep on cuddling that handsome bunny :D

Aww, I'm glad he's settling in. Thank you again for all your help with the rehome and everything.

Keep in touch :)

Rosie you are quite welcome, i meant to ask is there anything he particuarly likes to eat?

Awwww Patch - what a Bosta - I just love happy endings - so nice to know this fella is happy and settleing in to his new home.

Hi Phill,

He goes mad for carrots, broccoli stems and strawberry pieces (not too much though).

He basically likes most veg, he also likes dandilions and clover.

Ahh! what a happy ending.. :D so glad he found a lovely forever home..I bet you're relieved Rosie. you'll be able to get regular updates on him :D

Not sure yet Carys, i'm gona see how he like being outside. He has a run out on the lawn at the moment, but he is a very playful bun and i just wonder wether he'd be happier on the hill with lilly in her run??? i will have to wait and see how it goes!!

Back