• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cutest baby lops ever, see how they have grown,MORE PICS!!!!

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
this was my first lop litter they r mini lop and u can compare to see how they have grown

this is them at 3 weeks old the middle one is the foster
Mvc-071f.jpg

and this is them at about 7 or 8 weeks old
sadly they have all gone to new homes (only went this week)

a sooty otter doe
d549e139.jpg

Image004.jpg

LOOK HOW BIG I AM
Sootyotter.jpg

black otter doe
50ad40f1.jpg

73cbcdc2.jpg

the foster, buck

HEY HOW COME I DONT HAVE LOPPY EARS
fosterbaby.jpg

I WONDER WHAT THIS TASTES LIKE
Image006.jpg

WHAT, I NEVER DONE ANY THING
Image007.jpg

Aww the Otter looks great have you rung him and are you keeping him?

Rachel x

Edit - oops just realised its a doe :oops: Thing is put back to the dad and you're going to get Cashmeres :? Although good if you're aiming for Mini Cashies LOL :lol:

Fluffybunny said:

Rachel x

Edit - oops just realised its a doe :oops: Thing is put back to the dad and you're going to get Cashmeres :? Although good if you're aiming for Mini Cashies LOL :lol:

dont say that its been sold on :cry: i was thinking of keeping her and showing but have no room :cry:
ye i was thinking of putting back to dad to get some mini cashes :D

Rexy bexy said:
Fluffybunny said:

Rachel x

dont say that its been sold on :cry: i was thinking of keeping her and showing but have no room :cry:
ye i was thinking of putting back to dad to get some mini cashes :D

Awwww really? Shame she looks great :cry:

xxxx

Aaawww even better now,a nd I didn't think it could be!! :D :D :D I LOVE the pic of the browny/sandy whiteish one standing up, I love it when they do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love:

I think they are truly scrumptious :D When they are mini lops I know that they are ever so small compared to an ordinary lop - not that much bigger really than a netherland dwarf. Our Tiny Tim is really small but his ears have not lopped - he is similar in colouring to your boarder - so if he's not a mini lop is he just a mini :?:

honeybunny said:
what beautiful bunnies! how can you bear to sell them on? I'd end up with dozens of rabbits! :D
sometimes i dont know, but i wish i kept one lop bk :cry: but if u know they go to good homes then i find it alot easyer
becky

Back