• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of my bunnies

sabrina

New Kit
last year i adopt 3 bunnies they lived together and was very in love,
unfortunatly we discovered each months latter that 2 of my 3 rabbits was not female but male!!!

then we decided to neutered the first male who was older and they have continue to live alltogether!!!

the castration of the other male has been complicated, indeed he had a testicle wedged in the abdomen so he was opereted 2 times, then he has devellop dominating instinct and then my too male was fighting all the time!!!

we have separate them!!!
happily we adopt an other rabbit before learning for the testicle, and pim and marmot leve together now, they are really in love !!!! :lol:

and then an other rabbit enter in our life, choulliou who have teath problem!! unfortunatly he became very dominant and he could not live with my other rabbits!!
we have try with our too groups, it has work almost 3 weeks with the male and the female but now he lives alone!!!
it's sad!!! :?

i hope you have understand my english!!!

now pics!!!
[img=http://img97.exs.cx/img97/5828/20nov53ge.jpg]
pim and marmot

aaaawwww they are soo cute!
Sorry to hear you have had to separate your rabbits. Your english is great :D

Your English is very good and your rabbits are beautiful :D . In case you're wondering about some of the rather odd sentences that keep appearing on here today is a joke day in England and some of the words make different things appear. With luck it will be back to normal tomorrow :D .

Are you going to keep trying to have the boy and girl together? More photos of them would be lovely, they are all gorgeous :love:

well, i don't know for the moment, i let them quite for some weeks and then i 'll try but probably not before 1 or 2 months!!!

ok i was wondering why the msg was so curious!!

in france it's also a day for joke!! it's also my birthday :lol: !!!
i'm 25 today and my boyfriend offer me the blue rabbit last year for my birthday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back