• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Part of 'I do Not do Rain' Does She Not Understand...................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...................... *sigh* :roll:

KDGo9H4.jpg

Oh, Morse, I think she must have forgotten :( I know that she did know this at one time, because she has told me, so perhaps next time you can stay dry inside :) Otherwise you'll have to think of more drastic ways of reinforcing your message.

Bobbi's been known to try to take herself home if it rains too hard! [emoji23][emoji23]

Jenna walked in the rain today. :? (She didn't have much choice as it started after we got outside, but normally she's done an about face by the time the second drop hits the ground. Today she had a proper wander and actually toileted completely as well. I was gobsmacked!)

Then again, she was wearing her quilted coat, (we finally got this down from Alaska, sorry no current photo)

80o7GSb.jpg

and a sweater...so.... :lol:

Poor Morse. :( Instead of being upset with you Jane, perhaps he should have a word with the weatherman? It's all his fault, you know. ;)

I spent a fortune on a posh raincoat for him, like a doggy 'Parker Jacket'. All tartan quilt lined and 100% waterproof. He refuses to walk one step if I put it on him :roll:

As for him weeing inside in revenge :)lol:) I am still astounded that from day 1 here (aged 8 weeks) he has NEVER once messed in the house. Now given my main room, the one we spend most of our time in, is effectively a big barn and does not in any way resemble being in a house how did he know that he should not wee in there :?

Back