• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I spy with my little eye....

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Something beginning with H.
The great garden hunt for Henry began yesterday - and to be fair, it was a very hot day here in sunny Suffolk. Henry had worked out a cool and rather seclusive little hideway. So, 10 points for anyone spotting Henry (and Lillian joined him later) in 'Henry's Hotday Hideaway'.....
s1Vd2Ue.jpg
[/IMG]

You won't see him on this one but gives you an idea of the background - and yes I know our fence has a few gaps in it - there is another panel behind it and I have to get our fence panel fixed...
v8IWxYK.jpg
[/IMG]

Unfortunately Lillian hasn't got the idea of camoflaged yet....
zuSvKVm.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I can see a bit of fur near the middle of the photo, just above and to the right of the vertical oval leaf and to the left of the tiny pink flower in the middle of the photo. Has Henry been thinking of a career in the SAS? Great job Henry on finding somewhere cool and private to relax! :love:

Well spotteed Glingle - Henry is in the middle of the white circle. And yes, I think I should sign him up to the SAS - he would be rather goood I think...

8p4y6fw.jpg
[/IMG]

Back