• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help naming rescue rabbit

vee-jay

Mama Doe
I am needing some help naming this bunny. I am looking after him, getting all his vet work done, and then will be looking for a new home for him. He is a quiet, calm, reserved boy. I think he has been a bit tormented by kids so is unsure about head rubs but seems to be enjoying them a bit more. He has quite bad eyesight poor thing (REW). Anyway I promised him I would decide on a name before his first vacc and pre neuter check on tuesday but just cant find one that fits him, so any suggestions welcome :) nothing common (snowy etc) but not too odd as needs to be attractive to adopters.

WkuBvs0.jpg

C66pI7t.jpg

I’m having the same issue with the rabbit I adopted last week :lol: so I’ll follow the thread with interest! We can’t agree on anything - buddy (ie buddy the elf, my favourite film!), dexter, Felix, bailey are all ones I’ve suggested and the kids have vetoed! I have no imagination :lol:

I am needing some help naming this bunny. I am looking after him, getting all his vet work done, and then will be looking for a new home for him. He is a quiet, calm, reserved boy. I think he has been a bit tormented by kids so is unsure about head rubs but seems to be enjoying them a bit more. He has quite bad eyesight poor thing (REW). Anyway I promised him I would decide on a name before his first vacc and pre neuter check on tuesday but just cant find one that fits him, so any suggestions welcome :) nothing common (snowy etc) but not too odd as needs to be attractive to adopters.

WkuBvs0.jpg

C66pI7t.jpg

No name ... But he is drop dead gorgeous :love:

Merlin - what a magic name (pdum-tish....) I think that suits that handsome chap just perfectly. He is a real cutie.

Back