• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy delight!

JessBun

Mama Doe
No, I don't have Albert yet :lol: But I thought I'd share some pics of my two boars :love: They are quite wiggly, one more so. So I had to enlist the help of the ever suffering OH :lol:

No, I don't have Albert yet :lol: But I thought I'd share some pics of my two boars :love: They are quite wiggly, one more so. So I had to enlist the help of the ever suffering OH :lol:

They really are rather lovely, and great photos JessBun :love:

Thank you :love: I forgot to add a wee bit of background info. They were being rehomed, just down the road from me. They were 4 months old - so the owner would have had them for an absolute max of 2 months. I believe, but of course don't know for sure, they came from P@H as I believe I had seen this litter of pigs in for sale prior (and it's the only pet shop around for quite a distance). They were for a child of about 2 - honestly. Funny how quick the novelty wears off, isn't it :roll:

They weren't particularly well handled and very nervous, but were well cared for and in good health. They're lovely boys. The one on the left (ginger and agouti) is the more calm of the two. The one with the wee crest (white, ginger and agouti) is a lot more inquisitive and loves to see what you're up to, approaches you etc. He is however, more grumpy :lol: xx

Oh jessbun I want piggies again now.
I miss my rescue boars Tom and Bernie - they were ex breeders who got introduced at 8 yrs old. They loved each other and lived to around 11yrs.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Awwww.... I love agoutis and mixed agoutis so much. :love: I really want another some day. My dream pig (!) is a silver agouti, but I had a golden one once.

Back