• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lush golden poop! - very proud mum!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi all,

I know how much we are all obsessed with our little bunny poop, well I certainly am!

Bella has produced some more lovely golden poop this morning, so I am really sorry but I just had to share;

Bailey on the other hand, is still working progress after his upset tummy last week, the size is better but still producing the odd stringy ones, hopefully will become more golden again soon!

Such beautiful poo.

I remember the first time my girls produced pure gold poo. I took a picture into work to show the other girls on the department.

That is poo to be proud off, well done Bella & nice try Bailey. I got some golden ones today too :)

Well done Bella and Bailey! :love:

I have to say I'm enjoying a golden age of poo myself at the moment. Both Fudige and Snoopy's normal poos are nice and big and it's so long since I've seen an uneaten caecal I've almost forgotten what they look like!

Now I've opened my big trap I'll probably step in a huge splat tomorrow morning!

Thanks so much everyone and I am a very proud mummy! :love:

Tonibun - in regards to hay, I have the most spoilt bunnies ever.. They have a mixture of fresh Ings & meadow hay from hay.online which I top up morning & night then a bowlful of king Timothy hay which they pick at!

(Along with a bowlful of plantain forage too) xxx

Back