• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Timmy with Max and Charlotte

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Now that Timmy has recovered from his dental, and in light of us losing Mimi a few weeks ago :( I'm attempting to bond him with my pair Max and Charlotte.

It's fairly calm so far, no major aggression although both Max and Charlotte have lunged at Timmy and Charlotte pulled some fur out of him. Fortunately Timmy is sweet and submissive so just runs away. I feel like they're sloooowly getting more relaxed around eachother. Timmy groomed Maxs bum, just need some head grooming to start now.

Wish us luck...and balls of steel! :lol:

Thank you :wave:

Nap time and, whilst not quite snuggling, they're all on the same side of the pen by their own choice and everyone is relaxed :thumb:

they are doing great. Good bunnies. I kinda of want to get in there with them - it looks very cosy . I assume the wee poppet in the middle is Timmy..squeeee:love:

they are doing great. Good bunnies. I kinda of want to get in there with them - it looks very cosy . I assume the wee poppet in the middle is Timmy..squeeee:love:

Yes that's Timmy :love::love: He is such an angel, no trouble atall and just took himself over to Max for a groom (brave as he is 850g and Max is 2.6Kg of numpty!) and Max obliged :love:

Fairly happy with proceedings so far, although I know it could change at any minute! :thumb:

Back