• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a small run...

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone!

Its been a while! Been a little busy getting married and I'm now expecting my first baby!! Exciting!!

Anyways, my lovely bunnies are out a lot more now weather is nicer however they no longer have any grass in their run so its a bit baron .

They have a 7x5ft Wendy House permanently attached to 8x6ft aviary run, so lots of space. But was thinking I could attach a further small run with a pipe which I could move around on grass so they can have a bit of supervised grazing.

Obviously need to save my pennies at the moment so don't really want to spend more that £50ish on a small run - delivered. was thinking something 4-5ftish as its not their main run.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do need delivery as my car is not big enough to fit run panels in...

Thanks all xxx

Have a look on ebay as i got mine with free delivery ( a while ago now) and a lot of them do free delivery so u wont have to worry about getting it in your car x

We used a puppy pen for the grass: easy to move about :) But you do need to be home etc. as it's open topped! eBay and Gumtree are good: if it's cheap enough (free on collection, for example) you could always hire an Astra van or similar small van (about £40 per day round here) to pick up, or ask a friend if you have one with a bigger vehicle.

Ebay do those good wooden foldable ones which are a good size and price for what your thinking , just look up wooden foldable run

Back