• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No name as yet....but my little 'powderpuff' fluffball....rescue bunny

k1984

Mama Doe
The third little bunny I have currently in my care. This little lady has come from quite a sad situation. She was in a real mess :cry:
I've clipped her mats and given her a thorough groom, and she's looking much more presentable now. Thought to be around 9 months old. Lovely natured...very inquisitive. Easy to handle and LOVES attention...especially nose rubs :love:

She's currently being treated for mites...but otherwise in good health. Looking for a loving forever home where she can get the love and care she deserves :love:

Also needs a name! Any ideas? :wave:

:love:

Aww she is so gorgeous :love: she looks just like Pixie! (The Lionhead bunny I had who sadly passed away last year).
I like WillowAndBiscuit's sugestion of Tinkerbell, that's exactly the kind of name I would have come up with :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you for all the name suggestions! Some real crackers! I'm struggling to choose! Gonna have to have a careful think about it :D
She's such a little cutie...always comes to the front of her cage to greet you in the morning. A lovely character :love:

Thank you for all the name suggestions! Some real crackers! I'm struggling to choose! Gonna have to have a careful think about it :D
She's such a little cutie...always comes to the front of her cage to greet you in the morning. A lovely character :love:
Do let us know what name you decide on! Aww bless, it's so lovely when they do that, it really makes you feel their love [emoji4]

Back