• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit shed in progress.

cassierocks137

Young Bun
So we've finally started the swap from hutch to shed. Getting the shed ready for the buns and will soon after be turfing and adding a run to the side 😊
5bc7651e230fb198a84a83c48657762c.jpg

d67ba991a95390bf4c70358e2650a0ce.jpg

Painted it blue with rabbit friendly wood paint (cos it's cute)
e11a584abc52092d92a1371aad7c295b.jpg

Added an extra gate so they don't ambush me when I open the door (buggs is very naughty)
Will be adding bunny's and toys on the weekend

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looking good!!

Maybe look at building an inner mesh door? Would be nicer in the summer. I have that in my shed :)

That's the future plan 😊 atm it will be a work in progress... anything to get them out of the hutch.

Catxx where did u get your inner mesh doors I'm emailing round a few bespoke places who seem to be extortionate.

You might do better trying a general handyman, they are fairly simple to put together it doesn't need bunny-specific knowledge. Just let them know mesh size.

It was a wilko brand paint in 'seagrass' I can't remember exactly which paint but they did a few varieties just check on the back to make sure it's safe for animals 😊

Back