• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIY rabbit run (Trampoline)

ROLOPOLO

Young Bun
Hi all,😊

If you have seen my earlier threads, then you know that I have a run that is too small for my two dwarfs and now I have decided to build my own, using the 8ft space beneath my trampoline that I don't really use that much.I would love it if people advised me on the wire mesh, and other tips I might need so this rabbit run is perfect for my two hyper little cuties.😍

Thank you in advance!😊

You would need to use weldmesh, 16 or 19 gauge, and 0.5 or 1 cm hole size. You would need to slab or mesh the floor to stop them digging out. Or predators digging in. I would buy or make a wooden framed run though, as under a trampoline e would be a very scary place for a rabbit when it was in use.

The thing is that no one will be jumping the trampoline when they are inside the run as like you said they might get freaked out��Thanks for the mesh sizes...Just wondering will a fox be able to chew through the mesh you reccommended?

Back