• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little trio...

njbunnymom

Young Bun
dqkxfs.jpg

dnirsm.jpg

Black bunny is our buck, Jiji
Gray bunny is mama Grace
Little white bunny is our miracle kit "Harry Periwinkle Hopper - The Bun Who Lived" (the kids named him - although I suspect "he" may be Harriet when we sex him next week at the vets!)

Thank you, all! Grace and Jiji's colors have changed so much since we first brought them home. They just get prettier and prettier (in my humble opinion) as they age. Harry is my special little boy (girl?) as I fed him by hand since birth. He was so tiny and fragile as the runt of the litter, but such a fighter from the start. He has just the cutest little expressions - he's so in my heart. I've had many pets over the years, but these rabbits...I just cannot explain it.

Thank you, all! Grace and Jiji's colors have changed so much since we first brought them home. They just get prettier and prettier (in my humble opinion) as they age. Harry is my special little boy (girl?) as I fed him by hand since birth. He was so tiny and fragile as the runt of the litter, but such a fighter from the start. He has just the cutest little expressions - he's so in my heart. I've had many pets over the years, but these rabbits...I just cannot explain it.
Aww, what a lovely story! It must be so good to see him all grown up now after hand rearing him. I love that he has red eyes too! And Jiji reminds me of my Storm so of course I think he is gorgeous [emoji6]

They are stunning rabbits :love: Second picture is gorgeous, I love to see rabbits cuddling each other.

Grace does NOT look impressed that you've disturbed a family meal! :shock:

They're a gorgeous little family.

:love::love:

Grace does NOT look impressed that you've disturbed a family meal! :shock:

They're a gorgeous little family.

:love::love:

DizzyG - You must be a bunny whisperer! That's EXACTLY what Grace would say!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - you've all made me smile. I read your messages to my kids and they commented - "Everyone is so nice!" I agree.

Back