• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male bonding.

I have 2 male rabbits. They have hardly ever been introduced in the 2 years that ive had the two of them together. And lately, mainly out of pure curosety rather than actually needing to bond them, ive been thinking how easy would it be to bond them? Would it be possible at all? Or could i just bond them to a point that they boh could play out in the garden together without any fights but still live seperately?

I'd definitely give it a try & see how things go. Same sex bondings are more difficult but certainly not possible. Have you bonded rabbits previously?

Assuming they have both been castrated then I would say it is definitely possible. If you do decide to go ahead with it though I would suggest doing lots and lots of research and get advice off as many people as possible.

No ive never bonded rabbits before. I originally wanted to get a female for Dougal but ended up rescuing Cleo, but both being male i just didnt think it possible. I will have a look at alot of videos and forums etc for advice. I think i will do it in a few mo ths when ive finished uni and have more time

No ive never bonded rabbits before. I originally wanted to get a female for Dougal but ended up rescuing Cleo, but both being male i just didnt think it possible. I will have a look at alot of videos and forums etc for advice. I think i will do it in a few mo ths when ive finished uni and have more time

Sounds a good plan, the more difficult ones can take time (in my experience:lol:)

Back