• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay supplier - Lanarkshire

Casco

Mama Doe
Anyone know of good suppliers preferably in the Airdrie / Coatbridge area? I used Alexanders last time but it's a bit of a trek so hoping to find a good supplier nearer home. Thanks :D

Alexanders deliver too..... They are really reliable and very easy to order quickly if theres a problem...

They delivered next day once when I had a leaky roof in the shed and hay got wet,..

Ali above had lovely hay from Russells when my buns were last there for their holidays!!! They nommed it all up so it must have been yummy!!!

Thanks for the bump mini lop :D

I use Russells of Larbert, we are in Gartcosh and it takes about 20mins. They do a full bale for 5.50 as well as megazorb, readigrass and other feeds. They are really helpful and lift everything out to the car.

http://www.russells-countrystore.co.uk/

This looks ideal, just a 20 min drive away according to google maps. Thanks!

I wasn't sure if Alexanders would deliver as far away for a small order, I only really needed hay so it would probably cost them more in fuel to get here than the value of my order!

Back