• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the difference....om nom nom.....

teejay

Warren Scout
11824961_886208978139536_1441081648882104468_n.jpg

Joules, Vern & Bassett, three gorgeous bunnies staying with us at V.I.P. vipwestmidlands.co.uk....£100 to the first person to tell me which one's which!

I've got a 'spot the difference' pair of boarders at the minute too! The only way you can tell the difference between my two is one is a bit fatter than the other one, you can't tell facially :shock:

I'll go for Basset, Joules and Vern!! :lol:

I've got a 'spot the difference' pair of boarders at the minute too! The only way you can tell the difference between my two is one is a bit fatter than the other one, you can't tell facially :shock:

I'll go for Basset, Joules and Vern!! :lol:

Try as I might, I absolutely cannot tell the difference with these three....size, colour, facially, they're identical.

They're adorable though, like three gorgeous, shiny, wriggly black otters! They make me laugh every time I lay eyes on them 💟

Tracey x

I guess I'll just have to divvy the £100 up between you all.....I haven't got the foggiest idea! Neither does the owner, by the way 😜

:love:... X 3

I absolutely love black bunnys to bits....

Nope, they look pretty much identical to me... All absolutely stunning.... Xxxxxxxx

Back