• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my set up good enough for two bunnies?

Ive had a rabbit before but never two together and was just wondering if my set up has enough room for two?

The hutch is two tier with a run also attached where they usually spent the night and morning, we have bunnie proofed the garden so they can have free run (but they havent had free run yet due to next doors cats watching from the fence) and another run on the grass, the run is about 10ft by something ft run.

Does this sound good enough or should I try and improve it?

Its sounding good.Can I ask how big the hutch and run are?The hutch ideally needs to be 6ftx2ftx2ft whether or not it has 2 floors and the run attached should be 8ftx4ftx2ft.Bigger is even better.This area should be available 24 hours a day.The grass run sounds lovely and big.If the run attached to the hutch is smaller than 8x4 is it possible to securely attach the grass run to it.Being that big you wouldn't need to worry about free ranging(which should always be supervised)if you are concerned about next doors cat worrying them.

Bunnies need lots of space as you know.Its great that youre researching.:thumb:

Last edited:
Back