• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casserole flop

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I have let my boys out tonight for a run about and Casserole is behaving himself today not eating my plants or generally misbehaving I fact he is the perfect well behaved rabbit

4073af74d1983c9d75f15a70e7874fb2.jpg

Stu on the other hand is the trouble maker today this is a Silver Birch which is trying to survive there is a mesh over the pot but Stu just moves it out of the way

5cc7b7f98e8f77b704d2ba3dd9e3b6e2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aw, Casserole is so sweet when having a nap (or pretending to have a nap). As for Stu, disgraceful! :lol:

Aw, Casserole is so sweet when having a nap (or pretending to have a nap). As for Stu, disgraceful! :lol:

Casserole threw himself into the flop middle of the garden right in front of my chair :love:

As for Stu I had to pick him out of the pot a further three times and he decided to grunt at me to let me know he wasn't happy with being moved on :shock::lol:

Then we sat in the middle of the garden for about 15 mins with him looking like I had squashed him to the floor stroking him and I got a miffed look and a half hearted attempt at a nip for stopping :shock: so he decided to try and bite my knee as he hopped off in disgust :shock:

When he eventually moved the ground was warm he had laid there that long :love:

I love to see happy buns enjoying themselves :lol: can't believe you've got nasturtiums flowering !! mine have only just poked through, and have a couple of leaves-it's been so blooming cold here :(

I love to see happy buns enjoying themselves :lol: can't believe you've got nasturtiums flowering !! mine have only just poked through, and have a couple of leaves-it's been so blooming cold here :(

The wonders of the plastic green house :oops: you can see its top to the right of Stu

I planted them in May and they lived under cover until 2 weeks ago the flowers have only come out last week, there are loads of buds :D I grew them for bunny salad :oops: they don't like them :roll:

Back