• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dad problem

Hi my name is abdul manan i am from Chafford hundred in england and i have 5 rabbits
3 Rabbits
and 2 babies
my story is first i had 1 pair mean black female and white male and my white male rabbit got eaten by fox and i really cried
and then i bought 1 new rabbits pair white but the good news for me was the black female rabbit was pregnant and she gave birth two weeks ago the babies are so cute ii really miss my old rabbit
guys i want to ask you question
my Dad leaves rabbit in garden and he sits in garden as well but i am worried that the fox doesn't attack again so i have issues with him about keeping rabbits locked i know he love rabbits as well but he just want to keep the rabbit in natural but i love rabbits as well and i want to keep them locked 24 hour i put food i put water so can somebody give me advice how to make my dad change his mind because i don't want to loose more rabbits.
also i want to tell you guys
they don't have hatch i keep them in green houses
and what i wanted was remove all the plates and things in green house i just want a glass room so they have more space and i have also made two sections 1 for black female and her children so the other two white don't come in black rabbit section.
thanks for reading guys

Last edited:
hi! thank you for posting. you and your dad are both right... people will come along with advice, I hope.

Also guys if anybody could sell me red new zealand female ? i really want it i will pay £0-£30
i had dream to had red rabbit but nobody want to sell it
but it must be in london

Hi sorry to hear about the rabbit you lost. It's great that your rabbits aren't in a hutch and have more space but a shed or wooden play house would be better than a green house because with greenhouses being glass they will get very hot in the summer and this isn't good for the rabbits.

HTML:
Thanks a lot for suggestion guys yes also mischief I understand and my dad is deciding to remove sides glass and replace it with net and I love your rabbits they.cute also mischief my other two rabbit are always angry when I touch them they bite me so can you help me please

Last edited:
They sound very stressed.
My 1st pair are 15ft away from my 2nd pair and they are more grumpy at the moment. It might be torment for them to be so close to 'competitor' rabbits.
Also do they have dark bed area to retreat to?
I don't think getting another rabbit will help your situation even if you really want one, if that is what your post about a New Zealand is indicating.
Have fun creating a home for your precious ones 😊

Hi. Your rabbits will need neutering..or you will have problems. Its great your rabbits have a natural enviroment and space but green houses are not ideal. Maybe exchange them for sheds/avairys? Kennels and runs?...As for wanting a red new zealand. Id reccomend sorting the situation you have at the moment first. Then when your all set and your bunnys are bonded, neutered, in suitable accomadation. maybe look in rescues? The fact your rabbits bite is probaby fear and stress...give them space, neuter them, tempt with treats and you will see an improvment :)

Back