• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My flighty Burberry

lenslady

Alpha Buck
After my clever little man giving the impression he is a nervous wreck I have just found out that I should never be fooled by him! He is infact a flighty lill guy full of dominance, is very fast and can jump really high, he is also the best binkier, never seen anything like it. My poor girl gypsy has been terrorised :roll:

But I love him :love: Name Burbry, male, aged 81/2 weeks. I have a sneaky suspicion his ex owner has been telling me porkys

My poor feet

:shock:

Last edited:
He's so pretty! :love: Very good photos too. Do you know what breed he is? His ears look suspiciously big!

He does have humungus ears but he is a baby Conti so assuming that is normal. Maybe we should have called him Dumbo. I had him as my daughter in-law couldn't keep him due to landlord probs, although after watching him I am not sure, he sure is flighty and he needs a lot of space! xxx.

He does have humungus ears but he is a baby Conti so assuming that is normal. Maybe we should have called him Dumbo. I had him as my daughter in-law couldn't keep him due to landlord probs, although after watching him I am not sure, he sure is flighty and he needs a lot of space! xxx.

Ah that sounds right...giant breeds usually have disproportionate ears when young, I was looking at him and thinking "I hope OP knows he's going to get big!" :lol:

Glad he's found a home with you - keep us updated with more pics as he grows please!

Lopsy's binkies always make him look nervous, especially the out-of-the-blue 360° :D Maybe it was the same with Burberry?

Back