• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Age to change there food from Junior to adult

maxi

Young Bun
:wave::) Good morning Everyone and Bunnies, I have 2 House minilops Bunnies they are just over 6 months old and have just had there operation both of them 3 weeks ago. At the moment they are eating Excel Burgess junior and Dwarf pellets they have been on them since 8 weeks old, when do I change on to adult food ? They are in great health ( Thank God ) and are very happy Bunnies. I know that I have to change it over a little bit at a time thanks for taking the time to read this xx Sending you all loads of bunnies hugs from Maxine Teddy and Buddy xx:love:

I believe you probably can start changing over. I think if I remember right I changed Bunbuns over when she was about 4 months, and there were no problems at all. and she's very healthy, so I would imagine, that unless I am mistaken you probably can start introducing some adult ones already and make the switch over gradually, well that's how I did it and the vet is happy with her and she seems happy.

Back