• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Infacol for bun

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks, sorry I've had a look back on old posts, but can't find what I'm looking for. How much Infacol do you give buns, and do you dilute it ? Many thanks

Yip, same for me too :)

And the bonus is that my two just sup it straight from the syringe, they love the taste!

I prefer gripe water because the only time I've ever seen maggots in any of my litter trays was the day after I'd given a bunny infacol. I was monitoring output so the tray was being cleaned twice daily and they appeared overnight in about April, so it wasn't even like it was midsummer. I can only assume that the flies find infacol poos irresistible and they're very nutritious so encourage maggots to grow quickly :shock:

I prefer gripe water because the only time I've ever seen maggots in any of my litter trays was the day after I'd given a bunny infacol. I was monitoring output so the tray was being cleaned twice daily and they appeared overnight in about April, so it wasn't even like it was midsummer. I can only assume that the flies find infacol poos irresistible and they're very nutritious so encourage maggots to grow quickly :shock:

Just YUK!

Although many rabbit owners use Infacol or/and gripe water, my vet was horrified when I mentioned it to her and said she definitely wouldn't recommend using either. Just a thought.

Back