• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser eating hay!

Good boy Spencer, help your teefies ! That's a good choice of books you have Spence :lol:

Spenser doesn't look as if he is enjoying his hay very much! Come Spenser, eat your hay, or Mum will eat some yummy sprouts!!!!! We know what happens when mummy eats sprouts.........;)

Oh Spenser.....:love:

Spenser doesn't look as if he is enjoying his hay very much! Come Spenser, eat your hay, or Mum will eat some yummy sprouts!!!!! We know what happens when mummy eats sprouts.........;)

Oh Spenser.....:love:

I agree. He looks like he is forcing some down just because you are making him or with holding treats.He certainly looks grumpy.

I do feel sorry for his Lordship. His staff are so inadequate. They have not prepared his hay properly and he has to close his eyes in order to eat it.:lol:

Good boy Spenser :thumb:

Will you have a word with Rolo please and tell him important it is to eat up all his hay!

I have slightly better photos of Spenser at his hay today. The current batch of orchard grass is not quite as he likes it .... acceptable, but much encouragements is needed to get him chomping on it.

I have slightly better photos of Spenser at his hay today. The current batch of orchard grass is not quite as he likes it .... acceptable, but much encouragements is needed to get him chomping on it.

And what encouragements are those Susie? I am intrigued... No threat of sprouts.....

His lordship likes to be hand-fed choice strands of hay. There was a rumour of sprouts earlier in the week, and Spenser is not at all sure that the substitution of cauliflower in his Mummy's diet was a good thing.

Awwww Spenser is my hero :D xxx I hate eating things I don't like so he has inspired me to be good :D :love::love::love:

Back