• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco Veg

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Anyone elses rabbits not keen on Tesco veg. Mine have only had sainsburys and waitrose prior to this week and they are definitely not tucking into the tescos stuff although it could be all in my head and because they are moulting and the weather is better so they're not as hungry...

Their spring greens are horrid this time of year, all rusty and horrible looking! we've moved to sweetheart cabbage which is much better unless I can get to Sainsbury's for their greens

Mine have tesco veg and seem very happy with it. I generally get organic although have been getting chemical (ie non organic) sweetheart cabbages for them lately.

Morrisons here...bargin bucket and theres nowt wrong with it 29p big live potted herbs,parsley,corriander and basil...reduced sweetheart 15p!!!! Broccolli 20p. No questions every week my buns cost me average 2quid in good greens/veg....plus my wild forage n grass...cheap as chips

Anyone elses rabbits not keen on Tesco veg. Mine have only had sainsburys and waitrose prior to this week and they are definitely not tucking into the tescos stuff although it could be all in my head and because they are moulting and the weather is better so they're not as hungry...

No problems here :D

But then herbs are herbs to my buns ... and one especially is a little piggy with food :lol:

Back