• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albie Updates (& Photos!)

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
It's now been three weeks since Albie's neuter, and a month since I took him on, and he's doing fabulously! He's not a cuddly bun at all, but he likes nose rubs, and taking naps underneath my dressing table :love: Hoping to do a group bond at the beginning of April... wish me luck. :lol: Sorry for the huge photos, they'll resize in a minute!

His little crossed paws :love:

He's too cute! :love:

Chloe stop lying about him biting - a rabbit as cute and innocent looking as him isn't capable of such a thing ;)

I hope the bonding goes well! x

I had a biter who turned into a big softie when he met his ladybun. Still used to bite me though :roll:

Albie has such beautiful markings - he's a real stunner :love:

Aww he's lovely. Which buns are you going to bond him with?

Hopefully, Pud, Pickle, Ted and Wotsit. I'd like to try and add Nahla in there too but she's a monster, she attacks on sight :lol: Been a few years since I attempted to bond her though, perhaps she's changed her ways.

Back