• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothyhay.co.uk

Micky93

Young Bun
Just received our first order from them, a 10kg bale of 2014 Timothy hay and felt it deserved a mention.

It is SO green! Made up of lovely long stalks and flowery-fluffy bits (sorry, can't remember the proper name lol!)

It came so quickly too. Will definitely be ordering again from them :thumb:

Hi. :wave: I get this too so can I ask when you ordered and did you get email notification of delivery as a few of us have ordered since Saturday and not heard anything. I'm getting pretty low and mine won't eat anything else so I'm panicking :shock:

Oh no, that's not good!
I ordered online on Saturday and got email confirmation yesterday saying it would be delivered today before 4pm. I've never used them before so have no idea how long it normally takes - I hope you get the email tonight as the panic of running low of hay is horrible - we went through it yesterday and had to do a mad dash to P@H
Xx

Hi. :wave: I get this too so can I ask when you ordered and did you get email notification of delivery as a few of us have ordered since Saturday and not heard anything. I'm getting pretty low and mine won't eat anything else so I'm panicking :shock:

I think when I've ordered on a Saturday before the hay has come on a Tuesday/Wednesday. I guess they are a bit behind because of Christmas. There's an email address on the website and the guy has been helpful when I've had a problem before so it might be worth dropping him an email :thumb:

Was this the new stuff? I just got a bag of the older stuff and my two are not keen :( They liked it before.

Totally panicking now. Just had a message on fb from Gavin and probably won't get it until the 2nd now due to the courier turning up early. Anyone know of hay similar to the 2013 I can get from the shops?

Totally panicking now. Just had a message on fb from Gavin and probably won't get it until the 2nd now due to the courier turning up early. Anyone know of hay similar to the 2013 I can get from the shops?

Have you tried the alfafa king Timothy hay? It's expensive but may appease them until your order arrives. I believe you can get it from P@H or Jolleys x

Mine seemed to like the Alfalfa King one, so would be worth a shot, but yes I agree that it is expensive.

I think I will order the new batch and see if it goes down better, thanks x

Back