• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed

Hey all,

My buns are beginning to cause me a lot of agro, they are free roam and have an area that is approx 9ft by 12ft, so they have plenty of space.

They however feel this to be inadequate, they have decided to dig under the fence out on to the drive eat their way through concrete (don't know how) and push through the gravel to ho around on the drive.

They do not go any further than the drive however when we filled this burrow back within 48 hours it was dug out again.

This does not stop there though, they have eaten their way out off three hutches, they have toys and tunnels etc they can play in but chose not to use these, i have spent a fortune on things to keep them amused and not to mention the hutches they keep eating.

I am at my wits end, i have no idea what to do for the best, when we moved them on to the patio area and put up a run for them they tried to jump out the top of it and tried to chew through the bars, the area they have now used to be a vegetable patch so has some soft soil and grass.

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

What about a covered run on concrete. Or I think some people put mesh down under a layer of turf but this would require a bit of work and probably not the right weather at the moment!

Hi there can any one help me. Iv bought a rabbit on Saturday she's 3 and half months old but she is very flitley and she seems scared she was in the R.c.p.c.a first of her first owner but because the 2nd owner bought her from them she was ananda don again from that the 2nd owner as thy just left her in a shed so they had to sell her but I bought her now and I just don't no wats best for her. Now I don't no weather to get anouther bunny for her I don't no ????? HELP ME please :(

Back