• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Piggies

They are so cute !! :love: How are they both doing at the moment ? Are they very vocal piggies ? Piggy 'wheeks' always make me smile xx

Awwwwww :love::love::love: And look at their pretty lickle piggie moufs xxxxx

One day will have some piggies - oh as well as doggie :D

I never had either and havers used myself. Lots of research and rescue hunting will be done when it's possible. :D

They are gorgeous!!!!! :love::love::love:

I love piggies!!!!!

On my ansaphone message I have the background noise of guinea pigs......wheek, wheeking.....gets loads of comments from my callers!!!!

They are adorable! :love:

I remember my piggie when a 12 year old, called Flossie. She used to put her feet up on the side of her home to see us in the kitchen and wheek to say 'oi, give me foods!' Then she would climb up to sit on my neck under my hair in the evenings and purr for hours. She was wonderful :love:

They are so cute !! :love: How are they both doing at the moment ? Are they very vocal piggies ? Piggy 'wheeks' always make me smile xx

They are doing really well! Tilly now "sparkles" after her awful beginnings, her eyes and coat "sparkle" and she has turned out to be quite a bossy little girl!

Hettie is still very shy still running away from us but is fine once she is held!

They are both very vocal when they hear the rustle of a plastic bag!

Awwwwww :love::love::love: And look at their pretty lickle piggie moufs xxxxx

One day will have some piggies - oh as well as doggie :D

I never had either and havers used myself. Lots of research and rescue hunting will be done when it's possible. :D

They really are lovely little pets, although I never planned on getting any, Tilly found me and then she had to have a friend!

They are adorable! :love:

I remember my piggie when a 12 year old, called Flossie. She used to put her feet up on the side of her home to see us in the kitchen and wheek to say 'oi, give me foods!' Then she would climb up to sit on my neck under my hair in the evenings and purr for hours. She was wonderful :love:

They really are lovely!

Back